- Let’s break down the unbelievable moves in the cryptocurrency markets…
- The secrets to using options to your advantage in the crypto rally…
- PLUS, millionaire trader Matt Monaco presents the little-known phenomenon that can skyrocket crypto coins in days!
There seems to be one sector moving to the front of every trader’s mind this week — cryptocurrency.
The two largest cryptocurrencies — bitcoin (BTC) and ethereum (ETH) — rallied to new all-time highs in mid-October. Since then, crypto traders have been attempting to push the momentum, leading to some crazy setups…
But if you aren’t already holding a goldmine of BTC — or scalping NFTs of apathetic wild animals — how can you play the crypto surge?
Learn This Approach to Trading Crypto
Matthew Monaco — one of Tim Sykes’ millionaire students — is a trader who loves to look for anything and everything hot in the market. Crypto’s a great example.
Matt catches big moves in coins … But HOW does he do it?
This week (Thursday, Nov. 4, at 8 p.m. Eastern) Matt’s hosting a NO-COST training to teach you everything he knows about trading altcoins.
Grab your spot in his incredible live event to learn more. You don’t want to miss it — and his event will fill up FAST.
My Thoughts on the Crypto Market
If you’ve been an Evolver for a while, you know I LOVE to trade hot sectors.
In the past few weeks, the overall stock market has gotten bullish. There’s been a significant shift in trading volume, volatility, and momentum. Every trader feels it.
Meme stocks that have been doing nothing for months are finally blasting off. Meanwhile, major stock indexes continue to make new all-time highs.
There’s one market that takes the cake for volatility and momentum, though — the crypto market.
Cryptocurrencies across the board have been soaring like no one’s business. Everyone’s talking about it.
But for stock and options traders, like me, the idea of trading crypto can be overwhelming.
Sometimes traders miss great crypto setups simply because they have no idea how to trade them…
Why I Trade Crypto Options
My favorite way to play the crypto mania is by trading options on crypto-related stocks.
Here are some of the benefits to approaching it this way:
- Defined risk — options allow you to bet against crypto without risking your entire account…
- Massive upside — the percent moves in crypto stocks can be parabolic (which often makes the options even juicier)…
- Easy to trade — you can trade options on many crypto-related stocks directly from your normal brokerage account, avoiding the need to set up another trading account…
My Crypto Watchlist
Now that you see why crypto options can be incredibly fun to trade, which crypto stocks should you be watching this week?
I’m following these three tickers for potential HUGE MOVES:
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: MARA)
- Coinbase Global Inc. (NASDAQ: COIN)
- Bakkt Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BKKT)
- I always recommend trading hot sectors, and the cryptocurrency market checks all my boxes this week…
- If you aren’t a crypto trading expert, don’t simply ignore the entire market…
- Instead, consider trading options on crypto-related stocks (like those I mentioned above)…
Cryptocurrencies are changing the world before our very eyes. With the NFT market exploding this year, the crypto craze is attracting more people every day.
And the bullish wave is spilling over into the stock market. With this much volume and volatility, crypto is a sector to pay attention to in the coming weeks.
These kinds of setups are PERFECT for my momentum trading strategy. If we can recognize hot sectors and watch for any catalysts that cause multiple stocks to move — that’s how we can catch the truly ideal setups.